I wanted to finish quilting this quilt yesterday and I think I am done. When you use clear monofilament it is sometimes hard to tell. I quilted the plain navy parts after I took this photo. I will check it over this morning and trim it and look for a binding and a hanging sleeve fabric.
I invested in 3 new perennials this year. I look at them every year but don't buy them. I decided this summer it was time to add something new to the back garden. I can see I have a little more Creeping Charlie to clean up there. Coreopsis on the left, the Hosta was already there, then a Shasta Daisy and a compact Bee Balm. Behind it is a big plant of Rudbeckia in its third year. The humidity wasn't too bad in the late afternoon but it was hot.